Prof. Lorenzo Amadio
Viale De Gasperi, 98 - 63074 San Benedetto del Tronto (AP) - Italy
Mobile 349.2388610 - Home 0735.781302
Date of birth: 29.09.1962 - 63074 San Benedetto del Tronto (AP) - Italy
Marital status: Married, two children
Graduated in Modern Literature, University of Urbino, Italy - Degree thesis: "Il campo retorico dell'immagine di marca" "The brand image rethorical field"WORK EXPERIENCE
February 2012 to date:
MERZ PHARMA ITALIA SRL - Via Gustavo Fara 13 - 20124 Milano, Italy
eMedia & Communication Director
In charge of eMedia& communication strategies of the following brands: MERZ, MEDERMA, MERZ SPEZIAL, MERZ AESTHETICS, ULTHERAPY
October 2003 to date:
University of Teramo - Coste Sant'Agostino - 64100 Teramo -Italy
Faculty of Communication Sciences
January 2009 - 2011
CATERPILLAR ITALIA - Fashion Clothing & Accessories - Marketing and Communication Director
November 2008 - Dicember 2009
PUBLICIS ITALIA - Advertsing Agency - Head Of Business Development
September 2006 - October 2008
MAXIM ITALIA SPA - Via I. Rosellini, 12 - 20124 Milano, Italy - Publishing company
Publishing Director - Marketing and Communication Director
January 2005 A- September 2006
EXPERIENCE SPA - Professional management consulting - Marketing and Communication Manager - Creative Director
September 2001 - Dicember 2004
LIFESTYLE COMPANY SRL
Via Aurelia 714 - 00165 Roma, Italy - Advertising agency - Chief executive manager
January 1986 - July 2001
ADPLAN SRL - Advertising Agency - Founder/Creative Director/Managing director
"Cyrus Dikto. La sinfonia dell'Immortale"
Published by Mursia Editore, July 2010
"Vivere Joyness - liberi di essere nel benessere"
INFO ABOUT THE COURSE
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Knowledge and understanding: Acquiring technical-analitical and practical methodology to understand, use and manage a Brand in the new digital media as well as their integration into the macro communication strategies within a company.
- Applying knowledge and understanding: Understanding and measuring how Digital Brand Management affects reputation and customer management respect to corporate marketing objectives.
Understanding the evolution of languages and digital media, online planning, storytelling and content marketing.Understanding how a digital brand stategy contributes to transform the concept of “Brand Equity” into “Brand E-quity”, analyzing storytelling and digital content marketing dynamics.
- Making judgements: Upon completion of the course, the student shall be able to analyze, understand and process strategies in building, managing and developing the Brand on a digital platform. They shall acquire the tools needed to measure the online results and make any necessary adjustments.
- Communication: Analyzing evolution, strategies and innovations in the professional use of social media and digital communication 2.0
Digital branding: creating brand “e-quity” from brand equity; strategy, tactics and measurement; building and managing digital brands in the era of social media: storytelling, social media strategy, web marketing, content marketing, branded contents.
- Learning skills: Upon completion of the course, the student will reach professional qualifications in line with the current corporate needs in the field of Digital Brand Management.
PREREQUISITE AND PREPARATORY
- Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of brand building, corporate image and communication in its various forms: internal, outdoor, promotional, advertising, social and institutional. Basic knowledge on corporate marketing. Web and main social media operative skills.
- Preparatory: The course aims at conveying theoretical and practical skills as well as a clear overwiew of building, managing and developing brand image both in traditional and digital ambits. The objective is to create rising professionals in the field of digital brand management.
DUBLIN DESCRIPTORS FOR UNIT
UNIT 1: Digital Branding - creating brand “e-quity” from brand equity;
- Knowledge and understanding: The rhetoric field of a brand: rhetorical operations and building brand strategy. Graphic Design: the functions of identification, differentiation and representation. Visual identity. Brand Design Theory. Kapferer’s brand identity prism. The brand in the company and market scenario: branding and external valuing of the company; brand extension; brand building; brand perceptioning.
Strategy, tactics and measurement; building and managing digital brands in the era of social media: storytelling, social media strategy, web marketing, content marketing, branded contents. Kapferer’s brand identity prism. The brand in the company and market scenario: branding and external valuing of the company; brand extension; brand building; brand perceptioning.
- Monday hour 08.30 - classroom 5
Digital Branding: A complete step-by-step guide to strategy, tactics and measurement
- Author: Daniel Rowles
- Edition: KoganPage, 2014, USA
The course is articulated over 36 hours split into lessons of theory and fieldwork. Practical sessions will be held during the module to enhance students skills at every stage, checking their knowledge of theoretical contents and their operative competencies in line with the project assigned by the professor.