Indice degli argomenti
Informazioni generali sul corsoNico Bortoletto is a researcher and an aggregate professor at the Teramo Univ.
He carried out seminars and teaching activities at the Modena Univ. (Faculty of Medicine), Bologna Univ. (Political Science Fac.) and Roma-LUMSA Univ. (Educational Science Fac.).
For the former Department of Theories and Policies for Social Development he has carried out research activities on labour market, international waters ship security, nicotine addiction, non-profit organization, social policies.
He managed the master on "Social intervention design on the third-sector organizations". He was member of the doctoral teaching body on "social policies and local development". At the moment he's part of the doctoral board of the international doctorate in Sociology of Regional and local development, Università di Teramo (I) and Zadar (HR).
He is an organizational consultant for the Italian Red Cross (Emilia - Romagna region). He carried out scientific consulting for local authority and private schools.
He participate, as operative coordinator, at a 2 years national research project on "Innovations within development local systems in the "third Italy": suggestions for new governance strategies;
He participate, as researcher, at the following EU projects:
- Project Poseidon - Preventing Terrorism in the Baltic Sea Region EC DG Freedom, Justice and Security, European Program for Critical Infrastructure Protection, Call 2007.At the moment he is scientific coordinator of Adrion496 “From Ancient Maritime Routes to Eco-Touristic destinations” - Adriatic-Ionian Programme Interreg V – b 2014/2020 (Italy, Croatia, Albania, Greece).
INFO ABOUT THE COURSE
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Knowledge and understanding: The student will acquire the mastery of main methods to enrol research field programs, knowing the theoretical as well as the practical possibilities for connecting the social and the practical marketing dimension.
- Applying knowledge and understanding: The student will be able to use concepts, schemes and models acquired in solving logical-procedural problems in a methodological and organizational dimension.
Independent judgments. Students will be able to formulate a proper judgment on the methodological concepts and theories, and knowing how to make assessments criticisms of procedural problems present on field of a given research.
- Making judgements: Students will be able to formulate a proper judgment on the methodological concepts and theories, and knowing how to make assessments criticisms of procedural problems present on field of a given research.
- Communication: The student will acquire a specific ability to integrate symbolic and effective management of contents, as well as frames related to business communication events.
- Learning skills: The student must acquire the ability to learn humanities and statistical contents around the themes of the course, combining capacity for abstraction and reasoning, oriented coding / selection of information and problem solving.
PREREQUISITE AND PREPARATORY
- Prerequisite: None
- Preparatory: None
Tuesday h.13.30-15.30 Room 9
Wednesday h.15.30-17.30 Room 9
Thursday h.08.30-10.30 Room 8
Research Methods: The Essential Knowledge Base, 2nd Edition
- Author: W. A. Trochim
- Edition: Atomic Dog Publishing Inc, 2006, ; Independence, KY (USA)
The final exam will be in written form. There will be investigations of acquired knowledge in progress.
Foundations of Research Methods
Measurement: an introduction
Previous given test (no solution provided)
Introduction to Design and Graphics
(For frequentant only!!) List of arguments for tests